It is our belief that the change we want to see in schools must start with heads of schools, school owners, CEOs, NGOs and institutions of government that are affiliated to the education sector. Many schools are not following due diligence when it comes to labour law and other requirements needed to operate a school to their maximum benefits.
The following trainings are necessary for heads of schools. And teachers as well
- Exceptional Leadership Skills for every director.
- Key skills in developing business knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills to manage their team and stake holders.
- Skills for individual and company success.
- School management procedures and structure.
We also provide the following services
- Curriculum development for schools who desire a more practical curriculum.
- Team bonding (good for all organisation including banks). Quality team bonding activities reduce gossips and influence productivity positively.
- Punctuality and lateness.
- Appropriate communication between teachers and parents.
- Customer service for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Risk assessments and management in school premises.
- Sex education training.
- We write school handbooks and other regulations.
- We draft teacher contracts and other documents that make your school stand out.
- We provide career test for teenagers and SHS graduates.
- Career counselling.
- Adult education in the comfort of one’s home. This includes ICT skills.