Frank and J. Swimming School is collaborating with the Unique Seed Educational Consult to offer the best swimming services to cherished customers.
Sometimes, a medical doctor can advise their patients to swim for health reasons.
- Keeps one’s heart rate up, but takes some of the impact stress off one’s body.
- Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs.
- Tones muscles and builds strength.
- Provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of one’s muscles are used during swimming.
Swimming for Recreation
Other Benefits of Swimming include:
- Relaxing and peaceful form of exercise
- Alleviating stress
- Improving coordination, balance and posture
- Improving flexibility
- Providing good low-impact therapy for some injuries and conditions
- Providing a pleasant way to cool down on a hot day
- One can swim in swimming pools, beaches, lakes, dams and rivers
We have affordable packages for individuals, families, groups or institutions. F&J. will meet and exceed your expectations.
We are looking forward to working with you.